Friday, March 13, 2009

Dare I say it...

Optimism. Not exactly a word you hear much of these days if you read a paper, magazine, turn on the news or open your door for the day. But I must tell you, I have it. Just enough recent events have shown me glimmers of what may be.

Where, you ask, did this delusion of mine come from. Simple things, really, like walking into a customer and seeing the presses running (with plastic, of course), with people moving around their offices in a hurry, sitting in a roomful of sales people and listening to all the activity they are working on. On top of that, I've seen companies investing in new equipment and infrastructure and making bold plans for the next 12-24 months.

There are people and companies out there today doing their part and not putting their head in the sand and waiting till the storm passes. I'm glad to be a part of it and excited to see what comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment